It's time to make your
Emergency Business Continuity Plan
It will only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Enter your suburb or postcode to get started.
Did you know?
At present, the total economic costs of natural disasters in Australia are estimated to average around $6.3 billion per year (Source: Insurance Council of Australia, 2013)
- Extreme weather and natural disasters will happen and are forecast to increase in frequency and severity
- Knowing the risks that affect your business enables you to better prepare and plan for them
- Businesses that prepare and plan for emergencies:
- Help increase the safety of employees and their families
- Are more likely to reduce damage and associated costs
- Get back on their feet quicker after a disaster
Please watch the attached VIC SES video regarding the impact of a flood on businesses and the importance of an Emergency Business Continuity Plan. https://youtube.com/watch?v=75XMzq7IbmM
What will you
need to make
Business Continuity Plan